After pulling the 7 th iOS 12 beta due to performance issues, Apple today released the eighth development beta of iOS 12. This simple practical walkthrough covers new changes and features in both beta versions.
Synology RT 2600ac: It is a substitute for AirPort Extreme.
Changes and functions of iOS 12 beta 7/8:
- A new splash screen for messages explaining the new features
- Group FaceTime was delayed
- New Measure application icon
- The markup tool displays the size (it was missed in the previous release)
- FaceID Smiley Face Return
As you get closer to the release of GM, you can expect to see fewer changes. For details on group FaceTime's delay, be sure to check articles dealing with news.
Look at other hands-on video walkthroughs and fully understand what changed in the iOS 12 beta period:
- iOS 12 Beta 1 changes and features
- iOS 12 beta 2 change and function
- iOS 12 beta 3 change and function
- iOS 12 beta 4 change and function
- iOS 12 Beta 5 changes and features
- iOS 12 beta 6 change and function
What are your thoughts on Beta 8? If you have other new features or changes in this latest iOS 12 beta, please let us know your findings in the comments below.