The AppleInsider Podcast discusses OS 5, Google Maps on CarPlay, the short film recording on iPhone XS Max and John Hancock that require Apple (or similar) for all life insurance policies.
- Neil is back! Neil is back!
- OS 5 and complications are pretty cool, but there is a question: once you settle for faces and complications that you like, do you change them to take advantage of all the things Apple is doing now?
- John Hancock now requires Apple or a similar fitness product for all life insurance policies. They subsidize it on the basis of the amount of activity you carry out. If you were superactive, you could have the $ 25 USD plus tax. (Tax is probably calculated based on the sales price of the device, making the tax bill only closer to 50 USD based on a 9 retail price.) If you have signed up for one of these plans, let us know!)
- Victor and Neil talk a bit about the short film made by director Jon M. Chu of Crazy Rich Asians & # 39; and how equipment is no longer the blocking item it once was for making films. Victor thinks we are moving from the iPhone which is the best camera you have with you, to just the best camera.
- We have some app recommendations – Pedometer ++, Anylist and Headspace
- The coincidence of the appearance of Google Maps for CarPlay while Apple Music has been updated for Android Auto
We love e-mail – send us your comments and problems!
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for & # 39; AppleInsider & # 39 ;. Click here to listen, subscribe and do not forget to rate our show.
Listen to the included SoundCloud feed below:
Show note links:
Feedback and comments are always appreciated. Contact the AppleInsider podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on Twitter @appleinsider, plus Facebook and Instagram.
Interested in sponsoring the show can contact us via email@example.com.