[[[[Updating: OS 5.0.1 is now available.]
Slightly more than a week after the release of OS 5 to the public, Apple releases its first small update today: OS 5.0.1. This is a minor update that aims to fix some issues with the original release, including a bug that caused an incorrect increase in training minutes for some users.
Another problem that bothered some users was the problem that prevented the minutes from being tracked during the afternoon. This update is also aimed at solving this problem. The update should be available later today for all users. We will update this as soon as it is off and if we find other solutions or functions in the new version.
This update contains improvements and bug fixes, including:
- Resolves a problem that caused a small number of users to see an increase in training minutes
- Fixes an issue that prevents some users from getting a stand-up in the afternoon
- Resolves a problem that could prevent Apple from charging
If you want to know what's new in all major updates from Apple's operating systems, check out our coverage below:
- Apple publishes the first iOS 12.1, OS 5.1 and TVOS 12.1 beta for developers
- iOS 12 is now available with performance enhancement, screen time, smarter notifications, much more
- OS 5 for Apple now available with Podcasts and Walkie-Talkie apps, much more
- tvOS 12 now available for Apple TV 4 and Apple TV 4K, brings Dolby Atmos audio, screensaver updates, more
- HomePod update adds multiple timers, Find my iPhone, create and receive phone calls, and more
- Shortcuts for iOS 12 now available in the App Store, replaces Workflow