local-news, clifton grove ophir brigade, nsw rural fire brigade, auto fire orange, auto fire ophir road, ophir, ophir rd, orange nsw
Rural firefighters have issued an urgent warning about the danger of leaving cell phones charging on soft or fabric surfaces after a young woman’s iPhone turns on while driving. Volunteers from the Clifton Grove Ophir Rural Fire Department responded to reports of an automobile fire on Saturday night. Upon arrival, Deputy Captain Katrina Smith was surprised to find that it had been turned on by a cell phone. The crash occurred after a 19-year-old driver plugged his new iPhone 10 into his car’s charger and exploded after the battery ran out while …
Read more from source
Copyright @ www.dailyliberal.com.au
- According to this source Rural Firefighters Issue Warnings on iPhones After Car Fire | Daily Liberal
- Check the more updates related to Apple Tips and Apple news now.
I hope you love this news please Share your love by following us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest apple news informationon and updates like Rural Firefighters Issue Warnings on iPhones After Car Fire | Daily Liberal
from our channels.