Playing racing games like F1 2020 and Project CARS 2 is great for those who not only love racing cars, but also all the stats they collect as they go. But wouldn’t it be great if you could see those stats on your iPhone and iPad instead of your TV or PC screen?
Because yes. Yes, it would be. And Race Dash makes it happen. More games are supported and you can do it see the complete list to verify that your favorite driver is there. But assuming it is, there’s a lot to enjoy once Race Dash is installed.
- 43 different screens available in total (each game has a subset of these depending on the supported features)
- Add up to 10 dashboards to your selection at any time (per game) and quickly swipe between them for quick access. F1 2018 onwards and PCARS / 2 allow to change the dashboard from the controller / steering wheel.
- View key data such as speed, gear, RPM, fuel level, ERS, lap time and lap delta
- The RPM lights are customizable to your preferences and the entire display can flash at the point of shifting
- Non-dashboard screens include timing screens, track maps and warning indicators (depending on game)
Race Dash now also supports iOS 14’s App Clip feature, allowing gamers to test all of this. The feature is only available to F1 2020 players, however.
Rae Cash is free to download and basic dashboard data is included. Each compatible game requires an in-app purchase to unlock once you’re hooked. Download Race Dash from the App Store now.
- According to this source Race Dash puts your live racing game stats on your iPhone and iPad
- Check the more updates related to Apple Tips and Apple news now.
I hope you love this news please Share your love by following us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest apple news information and updates like Race Dash puts your live racing game stats on your iPhone and iPad
from our channels.