Friday 15 January 12:12
A British comfort classic loved by everyone, Phil is using leftover apples from his pork chop sauce with another of Alison’s favorites: apple crumble with custard or ice cream.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
4 large Bramley apples, cored and cut into medium-sized pieces 200 g granulated sugar Juice of 1 large lemon and finely grated rind Drop of water
200 g of cold salted butter 400 g of 00 flour 200 g of granulated sugar, approx
1. Preheat the oven to 190 ° C, Gas 5
2. Put the apples, sugar, lemon and a drop of water in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Cook until half cooked, then remove from heat. Carefully pour into a 25cm x 5cm (approx.) Deep baking sheet.
3. Combine the cold butter and flour in a food processor. Blend until the mixture is fine breadcrumbs, then pour into a bowl. Using a spoon, mix the sugar. This ensures that the mixture does not clump …
- According to this source Phil Vickery’s winter apple crumble
- Check the more updates related to Apple Tips and Apple news now.
from our channels.