A member of the MAC commented on the Pfizer vaccine.
Michael Ciaglo, Getty Images via AFP
- MAC professor Barry Schoub commented on the latest findings on the Pfizer vaccine.
- He said it’s still a good vaccine despite new research.
- MAC held regular meetings on the virus.
One of the South African government’s top advisers on Covid-19 vaccines said on Friday that the Pfizer injection is “still a great vaccine,” despite a study showing that the locally dominant variant of the virus can reduce its protective antibodies.
Read more from source
Copyright @ www.news24.com
- According to this source Pfizer “still a great vaccine” despite studies, says MAC’s Prof Barry Schoub
- Check the more updates related to Apple Tips and Apple news now.
I hope you love this news please Share your love by following us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest apple news informationon and updates like Pfizer “still a great vaccine” despite studies, says MAC’s Prof Barry Schoub
from our channels.