Apple’s 16-inch MacBook Pro goes on sale this week, with prices dropping to $ 2,099 for the standard model during the back-to-school sale. Each upgraded configuration is also reduced, with savings of up to $ 600.
Apple back-to-school savings
Students preparing for the fall semester can save $ 300 instantly on Apple’s standard 16-inch 6-core MacBook Pro at B&H and Amazon, with a limited supply available for $ 2,099.
Buyers who wish to purchase AppleCare can also choose to pay a little more for the system at Adorama with a promo code. APINSIDER, but save $ 80 on AppleCare, which brings the price down to $ 299 for the extended protection plan with the coupon. The cost drops even more on the bundle when you get an additional 5% off with the Adorama Edge card.
16-inch MacBook Pro back-to-school offer
- MacBook Pro 6C 16 “(2.6 GHz, 16 GB, 512 GB, 5300 MB) Space Gray: $ 2,099 ($ 300 off)
- MacBook Pro 6C 16 “(2.6 GHz, 16 GB, 512 GB, 5300M) Silver: $ 2,099 ($ 300 off)
- MacBook Pro 6C 16 “(2.6 GHz, 16 GB, 512 GB, 5300 MB) Gray + AppleCare: $ 2,424 * @ Adorama ($ 354 off)
- MacBook Pro 6C 16 “(2.6 GHz, 32 GB, 512 GB, 5300 MB) Gray: $ 2,499 * @ Adorama ($ 350 off)
- MacBook Pro 8C 16 “(2.3 GHz, 16 GB, 1 TB, 5500 MB 4 GB) Gray: $ 2,489 * @ Adorama ($ 310 off)
- MacBook Pro 8C 16 “(2.3 GHz, 16 GB, 1 TB, 5500 MB 4 GB) Silver: $ 2,480 * @ Adorama ($ 320 off)
* Price with promo code APINSIDER at Adorama. AppleCare is $ 299 ($ 80 off retail) with the same code when added to your purchase. [Need help?]
Additional Apple offer
Appleiphonestop and Apple Authorized Resellers are also offering additional exclusive discounts on Mac hardware that will not only offer the best Apple prices on many items, but also additional savings on AppleCare protection plans, Office 365 and more. These offers are as follows: