Share on Pinterest Experts say devices like iPhones should be kept a safe distance from pacemakers. MoMo Productions / Getty Images
- Some doctors have issued a warning, stating that the new iPhone 12 series contains stronger magnets that could disrupt the operation of implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs) pacemakers and pacemakers.
- They say the warning can also apply to other devices such as iPods or MP3 players if held too close to pacemakers or ICDs.
- They recommend not storing electronic devices in shirt pockets, shoulder bags, or other items near a person’s heart.
The release of Apple’s latest technology – the iPhone 12 series – is reviving old concerns about the …
Read more from source
Copyright @ www.healthline.com
- According to this source Notice to doctors about the new iPhone 12 and pacemakers
- Check the more updates related to Apple Tips and Apple news now.
I hope you love this news please Share your love by following us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest apple news informationon and updates like Notice to doctors about the new iPhone 12 and pacemakers
from our channels.