Microsoft’s remote desktop for iOS has received an update, bringing the app to version 10.2.4.
The update brings a number of improvements to the connection bar, making it more usable on large iPads and iPhones.
See the full change log below:
- Connection bar improvements: We have made some changes to the connection bar, which is part of the user experience in the session.
- The connection bar can be collapsed by moving it to one of the four corners of the screen.
- On iPads and large-screen iPhones, you can clip the connector bar to the left or right edge of the screen.
- A long press on the maximize button in the connection bar brings up a panel with a zoom slider.
- The new zoom slider …
Read more from source
Copyright @ mspoweruser.com
- According to this source Microsoft Remote Desktop for iOS updated with connect bar improvements
- Check the more updates related to Apple Tips and Apple news now.
I hope you love this news please Share your love by following us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest apple news informationon and updates like Microsoft Remote Desktop for iOS updated with connect bar improvements
from our channels.