Every day, Macworld brings you essential daily news and other informationon on everything related to Apple. But keeping up with that torrent of informationon can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld digital magazine.
In the February issue
In the February issue, we compare the iPhone 12 to the best Android phones. Check out the 7 ways iOS 14 protects your privacy. We also have reviews of the iPad Air, iPhone 12 mini, and HomePod mini.
Also in this month’s issue:
• MacUser: How to fix iOS apps on Mac, M1 Mac’s most disappointing feature. In addition, Apple is working on its first cellular modem that could bring 5G to the MacBook.
• Mac User Reviews: Sabrent XTRM-Q SSD, UPS Tripp Lite SmartPro Line-Interactive Sine Wave
• iOS Central: Apple’s App Store priority for next year. Also, AirDrop is great for iPhone, iPad, and Mac, but we have some ideas to make it even better.
• iOS Central Reviews: iPhone 12 mini, Apple MagSafe Duo charger
• Working Mac: Screen Mismatch in Keynote? There is a button to fix it. More reviews of Parallels Desktop 16, Nifty File List
• Playlist: HomePod mini review: small sound and familiar frustrations.
• Mac 911: How to Address Inconsistent Facial Recognition in Apple Photos, How to Use Optimize Mac Storage with iCloud Drive to Compress Video in a Crowded Mac
Read your problems on Mac or PC
You can read any issues as part of your subscription via a browser on a Mac or PC. Simply go to this link. Click the icon at the top right (a box with an arrow inside it). Existing users of the app should click “Already have an account?” under the subscription form and then log in there with your Macworld digital magazine app credentials. From there you will have access to all the numbers that are part of your subscription. If you visit the link with a Chrome browser, you can download the Macworld desktop reading app for offline reading or on a larger screen.
Check out the responsive view on our platform. During the issue, scroll to an article page (for example, MacUser), tap the screen to bring up the app menu, go to the bottom menu and tap the text icon (bottom right). To return to PDF view, tap the PDF icon in the same location.
You will need your subscription email and password to access your problems on the new platform. If you haven’t created a password for your subscription, please follow the steps below.
To set up your account with a password for the Macworld digital magazine
- While connected to Wi-Fi, go to the Macworld app on your device. Tap the “Account” icon at the bottom right. top left menu> My account.
- If you are a digital subscriber:
- Tap the “Sign in” option.
- Tap the “Register” button.
- Enter your email address and create a password. Keep your password in a safe place.
- Tap the “Continue” button.
- Go to the “Library” tab.
- To enjoy!
- If you signed up from the app (in-app purchase):
- Tap “Restore Purchases”.
- Tap “Reset”.
- Go to the “Library” tab.
- Download your previous purchases
- To enjoy!
From a desktop, go to macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription.
If you need assistance, please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
Please update to latest version of our app in the App Store.
How to register
Note: When you purchase something after clicking the links in our articles, we may earn a small commission. Read our Affiliate Links Policy for more details.
- According to this source Macworld’s February Digital Magazine: iPhone 12 vs. Best Android Phones
- Check the more updates related to Apple Tips and Apple news now.
I hope you love this news please Share your love by following us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest apple news informationon and updates like Macworld’s February Digital Magazine: iPhone 12 vs. Best Android Phones
from our channels.