An invaluable lesson that I have consistently learned from my father was to appreciate and focus on all the goodness in our life. Even on his deathbed, at the end of a 13-year battle against a brain tumor with his body and mind paralyzed, he whispered his last words to me: “I am blessed.”
Last year was challenging and 2021 is a difficult start. However, I have so many blessings to be thankful for.
* I am blessed by all the health care workers who have bravely fought on the front lines to help my family and country withstand this COVID hurricane.
* I am fortunate to live in a nation that has used both its will and its resources to develop vaccines for this historic pandemic in record time.
* I’m lucky enough to be able to go to my basement, jump on my elliptical and watch an episode of “30 Rock” as I try to fight old age.
* I am blessed for all of my family’s good health and easy local access to world-class medical care in Akron and Cleveland.
- According to this source Mac Aljancic is counting his blessings
- Check the more updates related to Apple Tips and Apple news now.
from our channels.