Like many of us, Jessica is looking to eat healthier in the new year.
She recently ate a simple kale salad with delicious toppings and thought she’d try one at home.
This recipe is easy, crunchy, and delicious!
This segment aired on California Cooking with Jessica Holmes Episode 90.
Kale salad with apples, pecans and roasted chicken
- 2 heads of cabbage
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced with a mandolin or finely chopped
- 1 crunchy apple with honey, diced with the peel
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- A pinch of salt
- Cracked pepper
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Splash of red wine vinegar
- Olive oil
- Spit-roasted chicken leftovers, minced (you can substitute bacon)
- Blue cheese crumbles (about 2 to 3 tablespoons)
- Avocado, diced (add a little lemon)
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans
- Remove the stems from the cabbage and cut it into pieces.
- Use a mandolin to cut the celery and add it to the cabbage.
- Combine Dijon mustard, salt, pepper, lemon, honey, vinegar, and olive oil to make the dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the kale and mix until soft.
- Add the apples, the spit-roasted chicken and the gorgonzola to the salad.
- Toast the pecans, add them to the salad and garnish with the avocado.
- To enjoy!
Suggest a fix
Suggest a fix
- According to this source Jessica’s kale salad with apples, pecans and roasted chicken is perfect for a deliciously light dinner
- Check the more updates related to Apple Tips and Apple news now.
I hope you love this news please Share your love by following us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest apple news informationon and updates like Jessica’s kale salad with apples, pecans and roasted chicken is perfect for a deliciously light dinner
from our channels.