Apple has officially launched its new health feature for Fitness + users. It’s called Time to Walk (Time to Push for wheelchair users) and it’s exclusive to Apple Watch. Follow for some tips and tricks on how to use, download and remove Apple Watch Time to Walk episodes with the Workout and Fitness apps.
Here’s how Apple describes its new Fitness + feature:
Each original episode of Time to Walk invites users to immerse themselves in a walk with influential and interesting people as they share thoughtful and meaningful stories, photos and music
Four episodes of country music star Dolly Parton, Emmy Award winner Uzo Aduba, NBA player Draymond Green, and platinum artist Shawn Mendes are available for the launch.
Each episode lasts 25-40 minutes and the new Time to Walk episodes will automatically appear in the Workout app on Apple watch every Monday until the end of April.
While Time to Walk / Time to Push is a clean new way to be active and many will find it useful, it is seeing some criticisms for episodes that automatically appear at the top of the Workouts app on Apple Watch. And some suggest it would be better suited to the Podcast app. Fortunately for those who don’t want to use / see Time to Walk, you can remove it.
How to use Apple Watch Time to Walk, add and remove episodes, more How to start Time to Walk / Time to push workouts
- Make sure you are running at least watchOS 7.2 and iOS 14.3 on Apple Watch and iPhone
- Make sure you’re set up as an Apple Fitness + subscriber (walkthrough) and have Bluetooth headphones to connect to Apple Watch
- Open the Workout app on Apple Watch and Time to Walk episodes should appear automatically
- It may take a few moments to show up
- Tap an episode to start it or tap the square / line icon in the top corner to see all Time to Walk episodes
- Tap the “i” icon to find out more about an episode and scroll down to download an episode directly to your watch (make it available away from Wi-Fi or without cellphone
- You can also add Time to Walk / Push episodes to your Apple Watch from the iPhone Fitness app> Fitness + tab (we have heard of some delays in the speed at which they appear after being added)
And here’s what it looks like to add episodes from iPhone:
As shown above, you can also tap “Listen to Music” to view and play the songs featured in each episode in Apple Music.
How to remove Time to Walk from the Workout app
- To remove Time to Walk from the top of the Workout app on Apple Watch, you can swipe from right to left
- Now tap the X
- If you want to add episodes in the future, you can do so from the Fitness app on iPhone
- A toggle should also appear in Apple Watch Settings> Workout to turn on / off new Time to Walk episodes added automatically (probably coming with watchOS 7.3)
FTC: We use automatic affiliate links to earn income. More.
- According to this source How to use Apple Watch Time to Walk, add / remove episodes
- Check the more updates related to Apple Tips and Apple news now.
I hope you love this news please Share your love by following us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest apple news information and updates like How to use Apple Watch Time to Walk, add / remove episodes
from our channels.