Instagram has emerged as one of the most popular social media platforms due to its compelling interface that keeps the user engaged in endless scrolling. The video and image publishing platform has garnered considerable interest from young and old alike. Being a mine of photos and videos, Instagram still lacks an important feature compared to the option to download photos and videos.
Besides the option to add photos and videos to favorites on Instagram, there is no way to download images and videos locally to your device. If you are looking for how to download Instagram photos, videos and stories, here are some tricks you can use.
Below, we have provided methods to download Instagram videos, photos, and stories for PC, Android, and iOS users.
How to download Instagram videos and stories on PC?
You can use third party websites to download Instagram videos on PC. There are many websites that allow you to download images and videos from Instagram. However, my favorite is Ingramer, a website specifically dedicated to Instagram.
Using Ingramer, you can easily download videos and stories from Instagram. Here’s how you do it.
- Copy the link of the video you want to download from Instagram by clicking on the video and then choosing the “Copy link” option.
- Next, go to Ingramer and visit the Download Video tab. Paste the link you copied in the last step and click the search button.
- Now, click on the download option below the video that appeared on the website. The video will begin downloading.
Similarly, you can download photos and stories from Instagram using Ingramer.
How to download Instagram photos and videos on Android?
For Android users, there are many third party apps available to download Instagram photos, videos and stories. To help you skip the process of finding the best app for the task in question, we’ve provided you with a recommendation.
Video Downloader For Instagram is an app that does the job effortlessly. It is a free app that you can download from the Google Play Store.
To download photos, videos and stories from Instagram on Android, copy the video link and paste it into the app. It is a fairly simple process.
How to download Instagram photos and videos on iOS?
IPhone users can also download photos, videos and stories from Instagram. Due to Apple’s restrictions, very few apps are available on the App Store to download Instagram photos, videos, and stories, but you can use the method below.
- Go to Instagram and copy the link of the photo or video you want to download by tapping on the three dots next to the post.
- Next, download the “Instake“From the Apple App Store and open it. The app is free to download, but during the download process you will come across some advertisements.
- Click the Download button on the app and the link you copied will automatically be pasted.
- You will see the video you want to download. Tap the video and then tap the three dots at the top right of the screen.
- Tap the Share option> Save video. The video will be saved on your iPhone.
You can use the same method to download photos and stories from Instagram.
- According to this source How to download Instagram videos and stories? (For PC, Android and iOS users)
- Check the more updates related to Apple Tips and Apple news now.
I hope you love this news please Share your love by following us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest apple news informationon and updates like How to download Instagram videos and stories? (For PC, Android and iOS users)
from our channels.