Apple’s Tips app on iOS has been around for a while, and the company has constantly updated it with new content over the years. A new collection of privacy tips has now been added with Apple’s recommendations for changing iPhone privacy settings.
Apple has focused more than ever on privacy in recent months. This includes new resources to ensure your privacy on Apple devices, its new ad tracking privacy feature set to launch soon, iOS app privacy tags debut, new privacy ads, and even monitor Google.
We have covered many of these privacy / security aspects with detailed guides:
Now Apple’s Tips app has a new collection with 9 tips for “taking control of your information” and how to change it i phone privacy settings (also iPad). You probably know some or even most of these, but you may be learning something new and it’s always good to do a privacy / security review.
Change iPhone Privacy Settings: 9 Tips from Apple
- If you don’t have Apple’s Suggestions app, you can download it from the App Store free (also works on iPad)
- You may see a notification about the new Privacy collection, but if not, open the app
- Scroll down a bit to find Privacy
- The 9 tips include: Sign in with Apple, automatically generate passwords with iOS, check password security tips, understand when apps are using your camera / microphone, hide message previews, how to share approximate location, hide photos from your library, use private browsing and check the Safari privacy report
Here is a look at some of them:
Read more tutorials on 9to5Mac:
FTC: We use automatic affiliate links to earn income. More.
- According to this source How to Change iPhone Privacy Settings: 9 Tips from Apple
- Check the more updates related to Apple Tips and Apple news now.
I hope you love this news please Share your love by following us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest apple news information and updates like How to Change iPhone Privacy Settings: 9 Tips from Apple
from our channels.