Google has redesigned search for its mobile platform. The company made changes to simplify the search experience. The new design will be rolled out to both iOS and Android users.
The new restyling was led by Aileen Cheng who explained the changes and the idea behind the new design through a blog to send. According to Cheng, “” We wanted to take a step back to simplify a little so that people could find what they are looking for faster and easier, “he says.” I find it really refreshing. ! “
“Rethinking visual design for something like research is really complex,” says Aileen. “This is especially true considering the evolution of Google Search. We’re not just organizing the information on the web, but all the information in the world,” says Aileen. “We started with organizing web pages, but now there is so much diversity in the types of content and information that we need to help make sense.”
Here are some of the new design elements you will notice:
1. Focus on information: “We want search results to shine, allowing people to focus on the information rather than the design elements that surround it,” says Aileen. “It’s about simplifying the experience and getting people to the information they’re looking for as clearly and quickly as possible.”
2. Make the text easier to read: The Google Search team has made the text larger so that the human eye can scan and understand the search results faster. “We are also increasing the results and section titles,” says Aileen. The update also includes more Google fonts, which are already present in Android and Gmail.
3. Create more space: “We decided to create a new edge-to-edge result design and to minimize the use of shadows, making it easier to see what you’re looking for immediately,” says Aileen. “The overall effect is that you have more visual space and room to breathe for search results and other content to take center stage”
4. Use color to highlight: The redesign team focused on centering content and images on a clean background and using color more intentionally to guide the eye to important information without being overwhelming or distracting.
5. The “Googley” feeling: “If you look at the Google logo, you’ll notice there’s a lot of roundness, so we’ll borrow it and take it to other places too,” says Aileen. You’ll see it in parts of this redesign, such as in the rounded icons and images. “That shape is already so much part of our DNA. Just look at the search bar or the magnifying glass, “Aileen points out.
Sign up for Mint newsletters
* Enter a valid email address
* Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
- According to this source Google redesigns search for Android and iOS: here’s what will change
- Check the more updates related to Apple Tips and Apple news now.
I hope you love this news please Share your love by following us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest apple news information and updates like Google redesigns search for Android and iOS: here’s what will change
from our channels.