WASHINGTON, Feb.25, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation (Farmer Mac; NYSE: AGM and AGM.A), the nation’s secondary market provider that increases the availability and affordability of credit for rural America, today announced results for the fiscal quarter and year ended December 31, 2020.
Highlights of the fourth quarter of 2020
- Provided $ 1.3 billion in cash and lending capacity in Q4 2020;
- Net income attributable to common stock was $ 29.4 million, or $ 2.73 per diluted common share;
- Principal earnings, a non-GAAP measure, grew 8% over the prior year period to $ 26.4 million, or $ 2.45 per diluted common share;
- Net interest income …
Read more from source
Copyright @ www.prnewswire.com
- According to this source Farmer Mac Reports 2020 results
- Check the more updates related to Apple Tips and Apple news now.
from our channels.