Apple today announced which will celebrate Black History Month with curated content that highlights and amplifies black creators, artists, developers and businesses across the App Store, Apple Music, the Apple TV app, Apple Books, Apple Podcast, and more. The content will be presented throughout the month of February.
Black Unity Sport Band has “Truth. Energy. Solidarity.” laser engraved on the stainless steel fixing pin
Apple also introduced a limited edition Apple Watch Series 6 engraved with “Black Unity” and a “Black Unity” sports band, both available online and in-store from Apple and Target starting February 1 in the US and 38 more. countries. Apple says the watch will be available in February, starting at $ 399, while the Sport Band will be priced at $ 49 and will remain available throughout the year.
The limited edition Apple Watch is complemented by the new “Unity” watch face in watchOS 7.3, which Apple has confirmed will be released later today. Both the black Unity sport strap and the Unity dial are based on the colors of the Pan-African flag.
An overview of some of Apple’s other plans:
- App Store: A new hub of the month in black history will highlight black owned companies and black developers. Apple will also be presenting stories with Black developers who will discuss the importance of impersonation in apps and games.
- Apple Music: Apple will feature playlists, essays, original videos and more from black influencers, musicians, authors, and directors.
- Apple Maps: Apple will feature Apple Map Guides created in partnership with EatOkra, a Brooklyn-based, black-owned business directory app.
- Apple TV App: This month’s theme for “Essential Stories” on the Apple TV app “will highlight the multidimensionality of the Black family and its representation on the screen,” according to Apple. There will also be new content from Oprah Winfrey.
- Apple News: Apple will feature select thematic groups highlighting “America’s best race journalism,” while Apple News + will offer audio articles celebrating the black experience.
Apples Press release provides a detailed look at what’s in store for Apple products and services throughout February.
Note: Due to the political or social nature of the discussion on this topic, the discussion thread is located in ours Political news Forum. All forum members and site visitors are welcome to read and follow the thread, but posting is limited to forum members with at least 100 posts.
- According to this source Apple celebrates Black History Month with a limited edition watch, featured apps and books, and more
- Check the more updates related to Apple Tips and Apple news now.
I hope you love this news please Share your love by following us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest apple news information and updates like Apple celebrates Black History Month with a limited edition watch, featured apps and books, and more
from our channels.