Forget the big conventional scanners on the market and turn your iPhone or iPad into a portable camera scanner.
The app, ScannerLens, can turn your images into a scanned document of various formats: PDF, PNG, TXT, and more. The freemium app has an average rating of 4.6 / 5 on the Apple Store by users ranging from students, educators and resourceful professionals, mainly in the financial sector.
Some of the main features of ScannerLens:
1. Supported on iOS and iPadOS devices
ScannerLens is available on iOS and iPadOS, making it easy to scan documents with just your device’s camera function. Point and shoot and the app will optimize cropping.
2. Optical character recognition (OCR) with 95% accuracy
Forget about copying text manually from an image. ScannerLens digitizes your file in softcopy. It features OCR technology which has 95% identification accuracy, allowing users to extract texts and edit them directly.
3. Export documents to various …
- According to this source A camera scanning app for iOS and iPadOS
- Check the more updates related to Apple Tips and Apple news now.
from our channels.