- Buying a used Mac can save you money, but there are some important things to watch out for.
- Be sure to test a used Mac – make sure the screen has no dead pixels and the ports are working, among other operational aspects.
- You should also check the specifications of the Mac and make sure the battery is in good condition.
- Visit the Insider Technical Reference Library for more stories.
You can save a lot of money by buying a previously owned Mac. Like…
Read more from source
Copyright @ www.businessinsider.com
- According to this source 5 things you should know when buying a used Mac
- Check the more updates related to Apple Tips and Apple news now.
from our channels.