Although Apple 's prototype is approaching the auction, it has become common in recent years, but it is not good to be an iPhone' s prototype. Today, prototype first generation iPhone has entered the auction block through eBay. It's already over $ 1,000 …
Sylvania Home Kit Light Strip
This prototype iPhone distributor is a small account in Portland, Oregon. They do not clarify the origin of this device, but the various markings and operating systems are similar to the first-generation iPhone units of other prototypes we saw.
The seller claims that this iPhone was made in 2006, handcrafted in Cupertino, California. As a result, the weight is 144.5 grams, far exceeding the usual 135 grams of the first-generation iPhone.
On the back of the iPhone itself, like the version indicator, there is an outline of the radio signal band. This suggests that this is the iPhone version 1.1.1. The device is running a "multiple test software" version including OS X, the seller said.
According to the seller, the top difference between this prototype iPhone and the usual first generation iPhone is as follows.
- Rare Apple engineer sticker Ver 1.1.1
- Execution of multiple test software OS X And Earthbound (It is not normal OS 1)
- Used by Apple for testing, Former iPhone
- Around the year 2006. Before the original iPhone release date (mid 2007)
- Different weight. More heavy 144.5 Gram (regular iPhone 2g is 135 grams)
- There is no FCC etching behind
- Bell icon For mute button
- Completely different internal structure, Different batteries, different wi-fi etc.
- Excellent investment
- Early prototype
- Hand made, Cupertino, California. (It is not mass-produced in China like a regular iPhone)
- Secret named code Project purple (with this…