After seeing the new iPhone XS for the first time a few days ago, a new concept video showing a new 6.5 inch model with gold finish etc. continues today.
Sylvania Home Kit Light Strip
A dramatic video based on Apple's advertisement shows the two iPhone XS models from various angles. This video will leak on Thursday and create fresh concept images of the iPhone XS from various angles.
iPhone XS will be announced within Apple's Gather round event on September 12 within two weeks. In addition to iPhone XS, Apple is also planning to announce Apple Watch Series 4 and a new 6.1 inch LCD iPhone model.
It is important to note that this video is centered on concepts created by artists, inspired by the leakage of the iPhone XS marketing image. There is still a possibility that there is still a difference between what this video shows and what Apple officially announces later this month.
What do you think about iPhone XS so far? Are you excited about seeing the complete announcement of Apple device on September 12? Please watch the concept video below and fill in the comments!
- Exclusive: This is "iPhone XS" – Design, larger version, gold color confirmed
- Roundup: About iPhone XS All that we know
- Exclusive: Apple Watch Series 4 announced – Large scale display, high density clock face etc.
- Download wallpaper of NASA inspired space theme from these iPhone XS
- Download the wallpaper from the leaked iPhone XS image
- Comment: There may be S years of iPhone X, but the 6.5 inch model will be a huge upgrade