After launching its Qi wireless charger adapter for AirPods last week, Hyper has unveiled what it claims to be the world's most powerful USB-C battery pack. For the crowdfunding approach with this launch, Hyper Kickstarter customers have the chance to use up to 50% of the HyperJuice external battery that delivers 178 W of power.
Whoosh! Screen cleaner
The new HyperJuice USB-C battery pack is just launched today and has reached its $ 100,000 goal within hours. With a suggested retail price of $ 299, once the crowdfunding certificate is over, Hyper offers the 27,000 mAh battery to 500 backers for $ 149 and another 1,000 for $ 179.
- Two USB-C PD ports (output of 100 W + 60 W)
- 100 W USB-C port is both input and output (charges in about an hour)
- One 18 W QC 3.0 output USB-A port
- 27,000 mAh capacity
- Can recharge the 15-inch MacBook twice
- Can simultaneously charge MacBook Pro, iPad Pro and iPhone
- Aluminum built
- Airline safe
Although there are always risks with crowfunding caigns, Hyper has a solid track record of successfully bringing Apple quality accessories onto the market. It plans to deliver the first 27,000 mAh HyperJuice batteries in November to the backers.
Read more about the new powerful USB-C battery pack here.