Taking screenshots on iPhone has long been a kid’s game. And, I think most of you would be fully aware of the simple method. But I’m sure very few people would be aware of the many ways to capture screens on iOS devices.
Did you know that you can take screenshots even without using buttons on your iPhone and iPad? Although this method may be convenient for everyone, people who can not press the buttons will find it on the spot. In addition, it can be a lifesaver when physical buttons stop working properly or become too cold to press!
How to take a screenshot on iPhone XS, iPhone XR and iPhone X
Since the iPhone X does not have a Home button, you must use the side button to take a screenshot instead.
- Open the application or screen you want to capture.
- Configure everything exactly as you want for shooting.
- Press and hold the side button on the right side of the iPhone X.
- Click the Increase Volume button at the same time. (This replaces the Home button step of previous iPhones.)
- The screen will flash in white and you will hear the shutter sound of the camera (if your sound is on). Because the iPhone X does not have a Home button, you must use the side button to capture screen instead.
How to take a screenshot on the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus (and earlier iPhones)
All iPhones of the original in 2007 via iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus in 2017 all use exactly the same method to capture the screen.
- Open the app you want to capture and navigate to the exact screen you want to capture.
- Press and hold the power button on the right side and click the Home button at the same time. (This allows you to not accidentally activate Touch ID or Siri when trying to take your screenshot).
- The screen will blink white and you will hear the shutter sound of the camera (if your sound is on).
- If you’re on iOS 10 or earlier, the screenshot will be saved to your All Photos album (or drop-down list if you’re not using the iCloud Photo Library). If you are using iOS 11, this process will be slightly different.
How to view and edit screenshots
Whether you’re on iOS 11 or an earlier version of iOS, you can find your screenshots in the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Open the Photos app from your Home screen.
- Tap Albums.
- Tap Screenshots.
- Select a screenshot to view, favorite, edit, or share it.
You can also tap the camera icon or use the Edit menu in applications such as Messages or Mail to insert your screenshot into text, email, and more.
Hope You Like the article – How to Take a Screenshot on iPhone. Stay Tuned for more update