How to Remove Multiple Third Party Apps and Websites from Facebook Account at Once on iPhone, Android and Computer: Due primarily to the latest update under the hood, there is finally an option to remove multiple applications and third-party websites from your Facebook account at once using your iPhone, iPad, Android or even a computer. Refer to this quick guide to get rid of third-party applications to secure your personal information.
Contrary to what was previously the case, it is now possible to simultaneously delete multiple third-party apps and websites from your Facebook account, not only from your iPhone and Android device, but also from your mobile device. ;a computer. So, if you had a little time consuming to clean up the mess earlier, you should make the most of this new feature to secure your account.
Before jumping on the steps, keep in mind that when you remove applications and websites, they may delete your account or your activity within them. They will no longer be able to request information about you on Facebook. However, personal information that you have shared previously may still be available. Whatever it is, better late than never!
How To Remove Multiple Third Party And Website Applications From Your Facebook Account On Both iPhone, Android And Computer On iPhone , iPad and Android
Note: Make sure you have the latest version of Facebook on your device.
- Launch Facebook on your mobile device.
- Now press the button On the iOS device, the menu button is in the lower right corner. On the Android device, the menu button is in the upper right corner.
- Next, scroll down and tap Settings and select Account Settings on your iOS device.
On your Android device, tap Account settings under Settings and Privacy.
- Then, scroll again and tap Applications.
- Next, tap Connected with Facebook.
- Finally, select the applications and websites that you want to delete. To do this, press the circular button to the left of each application and website. Once you’re done, tap Delete at the top right.
- At the end, press Delete to confirm.
You have successfully deleted third-party apps from your Facebook account.
Getting rid of third-party apps from using your social account on the desktop is just as easy.
How to bulk delete third-party apps and websites from your Facebook account at a time from the web
- Open any web browser on your desktop and go to facebook.com.
- Now, click the little down arrow in the upper right corner and select Settings.
- Click Settings in Facebook on the Web
- Next, click Applications in the left sidebar.
- Next, select all the apps you want to get rid of, then tap the Delete button in the upper right corner.
Revoke multiple access to Facebook apps from Macs or Windows PCs
- Finally, confirm by clicking the Remove button again.
Delete multiple Access apps for Facebook from Mac or Windows PC
Hope You Like the article – How to Remove Multiple Third Party Apps and Websites from Facebook Account at Once on iPhone, Android and Computer. Stay Tuned for more updates