AirPod is one of my favorite Apple products and I keep using it everyday. I have no wire in particular, have an all-day battery life, can pair with seamless devices, easy to leave, so it's fun to use them while traveling.
Although I was skeptical at their initial announcement, after using AirPod last year and half a year, it is one of my favorite high-tech products. Next to my iPhone, AirPods are a travel companion that is easily related to my favorite technology.
Outside of the long-awaited AirPower mat's wireless charger, from Apple, I thought that there was no accessory to improve or reinforce AirPod in any way. However, Twelve South, an innovator incorporating Apple's new accessories, is proposing a new AirSnap accessory. For more information, please see a hands-on video walkthrough.
Synology RT 2600ac: It is a substitute for AirPort Extreme.
- Full grain leather case specially designed to protect AirPods
- Built-in clip keeping AirPod attached to bag and backpack
- Secure snap closure keeps the AirPod secure while on the move
- Bottom cutout for convenient access to the lightning port for charging
- Available in brown, black, and blue
- Dimensions: 2.9 inches x 2.1 inches x .98 inches
- Weight: 0.8 oz
Twelve South manufactures a number of products that have been used for many years, such as HiRise Pro for iMac Pro and BookBook for iPhone. But will you create a case to accommodate AirPod? It initially seemed a bit odd to me. One of the best things about AirPod is that its charging case is put in your pocket, making it easier to get away. Do you really need a leather case for AirPod? Do such products bring real merit?
However, I remember how many times …