Worldwide shipments of smart speakers rose a staggering 278% year-year in Q1 2018 as the popularity of voice-activated devices shows no signs of slowing down. Amaz and Google remain the dominant players, but their combined share has declined compared to the previous quarter as Apple made its entry and the Chinese Alibaba and Xiaomi ctinued their strg movement from 2017.
This report provides quarterly vendor and operating system deliveries from the fourth quarter of 2014 to the first quarter of 2018 with an estimate for the secd quarter of 2018. Covered regis include North America, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, Central America and Latin America, Central and Eastern Europe and Africa and the Middle East. The report is designed for use by device manufacturers, compent suppliers, operators, developers, software providers and others to determine the size and growth rate of the global smart speaker market.
4. Data – Quarterly Global Deliveries of Smart Speakers and Installed Base by Provider
5. Data – Smart Lecturer Sending by Provider , by regi, Q1 2018
6. Data – Smart quarterly speaker deliveries and installed base by regi by vendor
7. Data – Quarterly shipments of global smart speakers and system installed base. exploitati
8. Data – Smart speaker shipments by vendor by Q1 operating system 2018
9. Data – Quarterly shipments of smart speakers and installed base by regi by system of operati.
10. Intelligent Sending of Lecturers and Summary of Installed Base by Regi