WhatsApp can provide end-to-end encrypti for your cversatis, but it's incredibly easy to cnect to your account. The two-step verificati will make your account more secure, and it's easy to set up. Read to learn how.
To enable two-step verificati for your WhatsApp account, follow these steps:
- Start the WhatsApp app your iPhe or other smartphe
- Press Settings
- Press Account
- Select Two-Step Verificati
- Press Enable
WhatsApp allows you to To require a PIN to access your account when logging in from a new device
- Enter a six-digit code to use as a verificati PIN
- Enter an email address to reset your PIN if you forget the number
- Press Finished  Setting up your six-digit PIN WhatsApp "width =" 600 "height =" 315 "srcset =" https://www.macobserver.com/ wp-ctent / uploads / 2018/04 / whatsapp-two-step-verificati-pin.jpg 1200w, https://www.macobserver.com/wp-ctent/uploads/2018/04/whatsapp-two-step-verificati-pin-300×158.jpg 300w, https: //www.macobserver.com/wp-ctent/uploads/2018/04/whatsapp-two-step-verificati-pin-768×403.jpg 768w, https://www.macobserver.com/wp-ctent/uploads/2018 /04/whatsapp-two-step-verificati-pin-1024×538.jpg 1024w, https://www.macobserver.com/wp-ctent/uploads/2018/04/whatsapp-two-step-verificati-pin-400×210. jpg 400w, https://www.macobserver.com/wp-ctent/uploads/2018/04/whatsapp-two-step-verificati-pin-600×315.jpg 600w "sizes =" (max-width: 709px) 85vw, (max-width: 909px) 67vw, (max-width: 984px) 61vw, (max-width: 1362px) 45vw, 600px "/>
Dial your six-digit PIN to prevent users from cnecting to your WhatsApp account
The next time you sign in to your WhatsApp account, you will need to provide the PIN code to access your chats. Keep your six-digit code in a safe place, such as your password management applicati, so you do not forget it.
Too bad that WhatsApp does not allow you to set a password for …