Popular time registrati app for macOS, Timing recently received the update for macOS Mojave. The new versi includes support for the dark mode, which, in combinati with a design revisi, makes the app great for the new macOS in both light and dark mode.
Timing allows users to automatically track how their time is spent the Mac. It can be a great replacement for the Screen Time feature (new in iOS 12) that is not available macOS, or if you need time reports for client work. For experienced users, the app has many customizati optis for each type of workflow.
Highlights of the release notes:
– Detailed tracking support for Mailplane (and also Gmail), Bear, Dash and Opera.
– Integrati with GrandTotal 5: Tasks created in Timing automatically appear in GrandTotal and can be inserted into invoices.
– A full Chinese translati.
– Full support for macOS Mojave.
– Dozens of improvements based feedback from users
The new versi is a free upgrade for users who purchased Timing 2 or after September 1, 2017. For all others, a paid upgrade is available for productivity ($ 19), Professial ($ 29) and Expert ($ 49) versis . Timing can be downloaded from his website.