The iPhe explodes in the woman's hand mths after the third-party battery swap

An iPhe exploded in the hand of a woman after a third-party repair shop replaced the device's battery.

The terrifying incident, which was captured CCTV, took place April 3 in a Shanghai maintenance shop. The images show repairers and the woman sitting quietly around a table when the iPhe suddenly burst into flames. The woman, Ren, was holding the camera when it exploded.

"I was still talking to the technician and holding (the iPhe) with my left hand when it suddenly exploded," Ren said.

The battery ignites, Ren goes back legitimately in his chair. Other people keep away from the flames while a worker tries to cope with the fire, which goes out quickly.

"Their manager took me to the hospital," Ren said. She was treated for the burns she had sustained in her arms at Huangpu Central Hospital, according to The Mirror.

According to available informati, Ren had purchased a replacement battery at the third-party repair shop about four mths ago. This battery had begun to inflate, …

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

      Leave a Reply

      AppleiPhonestop - Apple iPhone News and Rumours All Day
      Logo
      Enable registration in settings - general
      Compare items
      • Laptops (0)
      Compare
      0