This week AppleInsider PodcastVictor and Andrew are talking about the 5G, Intel loses the business of Apple modems, and the perspective of humans reading your email.
Humans may be reading your gmail
- There is a word via Intel's internal communicatis that Apple has notified them of their decisi not to use Intel for 5G cellular modems. This is a big problem for Intel, which canceled the 5G modem project accordingly
- So, who else would make the modem for your new iPhones? First of all, it is a product 2019 or 2020: it is too close to the announcement of 2018 to change the orders for parts of this kind. Secdly, MediaTek has a 5G modem in development, and they have been selected for the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth module for HomePod, replacing Broadcom as the provider for this part.
- Analysts are pleased with the prospect of the rumored 6.1-inch iPhone for 2018, and as a result are adjusting their predictis for Apple units the rise.
- Google has a problem. Despite their assurances that humans would not read your email, they allowed developers to do just that.
- Amaz Fire TV Cube, and five reass why you should not buy it
The show is available iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider". Click here to listen, subscribe and do not forget to rate our program.
Listen to the SoundCloud stream below:
View the note links:
Comments and …