When the microphe does not work your iPhe, the main purpose of buying a phe seems to turn off. This can irritate you, as well as the e who talks to you at another end. There can be many obstacles that create such problems.
In most cases, you can repair the faulty microphe your iOS device by taking care of some of the basic things. However, in some cases, you may need to travel a little further. More after the break.
Microphe does not work iPhe and iPad: Tips to Fix
- e of the first things you should do is discnect or turn turn off all Bluetooth headsets or other audio accessories cnected to your device. Start the applicati Settings → Bluetooth → press the "i" butt next to the Bluetooth accessory → touch Forget this device.
- Make sure the iSight microphe and microphe are not blocked by your fingers when you hold the iPhe or record a video.
- Also, remove any screen protectors, films, or cases that may have covered the microphe, the iSight microphe, or the iPhe receiver.
- It would also be useful to check if there is a problem with the cnecti or the cellular applicati
- Open the voice memos → tap the recording ic → then speak anything. ce your voice is recorded, press the play ic to play the recording. If you are able to hear the voice, the microphe is in good cditi. But if you are not able to hear the sound, the cellular cnecti could be the culprit. Follow this quick guide to correct cellular data not working …