Face-to-face microphe issue your iPhone 7/7 Plus iOS 11.3 or later? You are not ale to have encountered this roadblock. Fortunately, some possible solutis can fix the gray speaker butt your iOS device.
"In an internal document distributed to the Apple Authorized Service Providers this week, obtained by MacRumors, Apple said that affected customers may encounter a gray butt during Phe Calls.The problem may also prevent affected customers from being heard during phe calls or FaceTime video chats. " – MacRumors
- According to reports, customers Affected people are cfrted with a gray speaker butt during phe calls. The problem prevents them from being heard during phe calls or FaceTime video chats. Follow the solutis mentied below to solve the problem. (Start with the first and go ahead when it does not work.)
- Make sure to discnect or turn off all Bluetooth headsets or other audio accessories cnected to your device . Open the Settings applicati → Bluetooth → tap the "i" butt next to the Bluetooth accessory → tap Forget this device and cfirm.
- Make sure that the iSight microphe and microphe are not blocked by your fingers when holding the camera or recording a video Try removing the screen protectors, movies, or covers that cover the microphe , the iSight microphe or the receiver of the iPhone.
- In additi, be sure to clean the debris from the microphes or iPhone receiver
- there is a problem with the microphe and not your cellphe …