this week’s Podcast, Victor and William speak of coravirus and its impact Apple, Microsoft, iOS, games beta, and the FTC’s renewed interest in the “Sherlocked’ applicatis or companies.
Microsoft game streaming is coming to iOS as well
- “iPhone 12” of producti could be affected by coravirus
- The Mobile World Cgress has been cancelled more coravirus fears, and Victor explains the risks that e year, the cancellati can be present in a sal of the future
- The FTC is demanding info the Big Tech acquisitis and it is a bit more serious than Apple having to print a few old spsheets for them.
- Mac malware is the rise, according to a report, and Victor explains how you will know if you have a
- Apple Pay transactis are track to reach $686 billi by 2024. It is a part of a larger set of the expected growth in transactis, and Apple gets a big slice of the pie.
- Andy Rubin is Critical of the phe turns out to be nothing, but essential. The experiment has been closed for good.
- Microsoft game streaming for iOS is in beta, and William wants to know if it is as “Microsoft Arcade.” Victor explains patiently, and William nods a lot.
We love er e —mail-send us your comments and ccerns!
The show is available iTunes and your favorite podcast apps search for “.” Click here to listen, subscribe, and d’t forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud stream below:
Visit our spsors:
The comments and feedback are always appreciated. Please ctact the podcast [email protected] and follow us Twitter @in additi to Facebook and Instagram.
Perss interested in spsoring the show can ctact us at [email protected].