Although Apple 's prototype is approaching the aucti, it has become comm in recent years, but it is not good to be an iPhe' s prototype. Today, prototype first generati iPhe has entered the aucti block through eBay. It's already over $ 1,000 …
Sylvania Home Kit Light Strip
This prototype iPhe distributor is a small account in Portland, Oreg. They do not clarify the origin of this device, but the various markings and operating systems are similar to the first-generati iPhe units of other prototypes we saw.
The seller claims that this iPhe was made in 2006, handcrafted in Cupertino, California. As a result, the weight is 144.5 grams, far exceeding the usual 135 grams of the first-generati iPhe.
the back of the iPhe itself, like the versi indicator, there is an outline of the radio signal band. This suggests that this is the iPhe versi 1.1.1. The device is running a "multiple test software" versi including OS X, the seller said.
According to the seller, the top difference between this prototype iPhe and the usual first generati iPhe is as follows.
- Rare Apple engineer sticker Ver 1.1.1
- Executi of multiple test software OS X And Earthbound (It is not normal OS 1)
- Used by Apple for testing, Former iPhe
- Around the year 2006. Before the original iPhe release date (mid 2007)
- Different weight. More heavy 144.5 Gram (regular iPhe 2g is 135 grams)
- There is no FCC etching behind
- Bell ic For mute butt
- Completely different internal structure, Different batteries, different wi-fi etc.
- Excellent investment
- Early prototype
- Hand made, Cupertino, California. (It is not mass-produced in China like a regular iPhe)
- Secret named code Project purple (with this…