In this article, we explain how to cfigure Apple Pay so that you can use your iPhone to pay for items using your debit or bank credit card.
You will need to do the following to use Apple Pay the iPhone
- Make sure you have a compatible iPhone running the latest versi of iOS
- Add your credit card or debit to the Google Wallet app
- Call your bank to verify your card
- Choose your default card for payments.
- Hold your Apple iPhone at a payment terminal.
- Use your fingerprint, PIN or FaceID (if you have an iPhone X) to cfirm your identity.
Which iPhones can use Apple Pay?
You will need a compatible iPhone running the latest versi of iOS (to learn more about the latest versi of iOS here)
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
Apple Pay can also be used Apple Watch and some Macs.
How to add a card to use with Apple Pay
As lg as your bank offers Apple Pay, you can add your credit or debit cards to use with Apple Pay. You can find the banks that offer Apple Pay here.
Before you can use Apple Pay your iPhone, you will need to add your credit and debit cards to the Google Wallet app. If you have more than e device which you want to use Apple Pay, you will need to add the details of your card to each device.
- Open the Google Wallet app.
- Press the + sign (in the right corner).
- Tap Ctinue
- Click Add Another Card if it appears as …