W If you are using iTunes for all your digital movie ctent or if you are moving from disc to digital, you may be wdering what to do with all your old Blu-ray and DVD
iTunes 6 a was presented in the fall of 2005 with the opportunity to buy popular TV series. In 2008, Apple introduced iTunes Digital Copy for Movies. Now, Apple offers more than 65,000 movie titles, some with 4K support, iTunes extras, and more.
- If you want to make your digital library, iTunes is a great platform.
- From a digital iTunes library, you can watch ctent multiple devices, browse and select all your movies in e place, and access your ctent anywhere the Internet.
- For starters, simply buy your first movie iTunes. Movies can be purchased in standard or high definiti formats and can be purchased separately or sometimes in the form of a set of movies.
- If you do not want to buy a movie, you can rent it for a significantly lower cost. Rented movies are available to watch for 30 days and will expire 48 hours after pressing play
- iTunes ctent can be played …