AirPod is e of my favorite Apple products and I keep using it everyday. I have no wire in particular, have an all-day battery life, can pair with seamless devices, easy to leave, so it's fun to use them while traveling.
Although I was skeptical at their initial announcement, after using AirPod last year and half a year, it is e of my favorite high-tech products. Next to my iPhe, AirPods are a travel compani that is easily related to my favorite technology.
Outside of the lg-awaited AirPower mat's wireless charger, from Apple, I thought that there was no accessory to improve or reinforce AirPod in any way. However, Twelve South, an innovator incorporating Apple's new accessories, is proposing a new AirSnap accessory. For more informati, please see a hands- video walkthrough.
Synology RT 2600ac: It is a substitute for AirPort Extreme.
- Full grain leather case specially designed to protect AirPods
- Built-in clip keeping AirPod attached to bag and backpack
- Secure snap closure keeps the AirPod secure while the move
- Bottom cutout for cvenient access to the lightning port for charging
- Available in brown, black, and blue
- Dimensis: 2.9 inches x 2.1 inches x .98 inches
- Weight: 0.8 oz
Twelve South manufactures a number of products that have been used for many years, such as HiRise Pro for iMac Pro and BookBook for iPhe. But will you create a case to accommodate AirPod? It initially seemed a bit odd to me. e of the best things about AirPod is that its charging case is put in your pocket, making it easier to get away. Do you really need a leather case for AirPod? Do such products bring real merit?
However, I remember how many times …