Apple's annual Worldwide Developers Cference Cference kicks off Mday with an inaugural speech, where the company presents upcoming major releases of its software platforms and generally shares other announcements.
Prior to the cference, Bloomberg's Mark Gurman described what he expects Apple to discuss stage:
- A Digital Toolkit Health in Settings applicati iOS 12 will help users to mitor the time they spend using their devices and their individual applicatis, thus helping to address the ccerns related to smartphe addicti.
- ARKit 2, including a new mode that allows a multiplayer mode in augmented reality games. It is said that another mode allows objects to be deposited in an area and to remain virtually in place.
- Apple could reveal its reported plans to allow iOS apps to run Mac this year. The wording suggests that it's not entirely clear whether Apple plans to discuss the project at WWDC or later.
- Gurman expects this year's software updates iOS, macOS, tvOS and watchOS to be more discreet
- Overall, Gurman is expecting that that this year's software updates are more "dumb". , "with" bigger changes later, "as Apple has decided to focus more improvements in quality and stability this year, according to an internal meeting that the company would have held earlier this year.
that the new iOS 12 features that were put hold until in 2019 include a redesigned home screen with more information, …