- Cointiply added a new building to their mining game , as well as Cointiply Rewarded Videos and Cointiply PTC Ads. This remains my favorite faucet.
- Added USDMemes to the cfirmed list. That's the first tap I've seen who pays in dollars (to Skrill an line payment service).
- Added Crptsly, a multi-crypto faucet that pays to FaucetHub, to the cfirmed list.
- Added EarnBitcoinsNow, Premium BTC Faucet, and Allcoins.pw to cfirmed list
- Yannik.biz test.
- Test Bitcoin-Faucet.com (waiting for a withdrawal).
- I am still testing CryptoFarmer. I do not advise anye to drop in with them because their business model remains opaque. I persally amuse myself slowly build my "farm" with just the starting balance.
I've put together a list of Bitcoin faucets that are paying. They will not make you rich, but I check and mitor my list to make sure they pay. If you need more information about Bitcoins, check out my Bitcoin Guide or My Faucet Guide, How to Make Mey with Bitcoin Faucets
Paying Bitcoin Faucets
Bitcoin faucets work by paying tiny fractis of a Bitcoin in exchange for loading a full page of ads. Other sites pay Bitcoins to watch videos or perform tasks.
You'll need a Bitcoin wallet, either a standale client wallet or a cloud-based wallet like Blockchain.info or CoinBase. From other wallets: Dogecoin, Ethereum (CoinBase also supports Ethereum), …