While investors may have been satisfied by the testimy given to Cgress by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, not everye was there. Two senators – a Democrat, a Republican – plan to introduce a bipartite bill to protect line privacy …
The bill will ctain seven main elements.
- Giving csumers the right to unsubscribe privately by disabling tracking and data collecti
- Enabling users to access and ctrol their data
- Requiring Use in plain language
- Ensuring that users can see what information about them collected and shared
- Mandate that users be notified of a violati of their information within 72 hours
- Provide Recourse to Users Where a Violati Occurs
- Require line Platforms to Have a Cfidentiality Program in Place
Spsored by Senators Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) and John Kennedy (R-LA ).
Senator Klobuchar said. "Csumers have the right to know if their staff …