Initial List of Participating Schools:
- California School for the Blind (Fremt, CA)
- California School for the Deaf (Fremt, CA)
- District 75 / Citywide Programs (New York, NY)
- Florida School for the Deaf and Blind (St. Augustine, FL)
- Hadley Institute for the Blind and Visually Impaired (Winnetka, IL)
- Perkins School for the Blind (Watertown, MA)
- Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired (Austin, TX)
- Texas School for the Deaf (Austin, TX)
Everye Can Code allows students of all ages to learn to code with Swift, the open source programming language of Apple. The program includes the iPad Swift Playgrounds app, which allows students to use real-world code to solve puzzles and ctrol characters, and the iBooks App Development course with Swift.
Apple celebrates World Accessibility Awareness Day by making coding more inclusive for students across the country. Because when we say that everye can code, we mean everye. #GAAD https://t.co/Ew16JtxzJh
– Tim Cook (@tim_cook) May 17, 2018
Apple Customized Everye Can Code for It Works with its accessibility features, ranging from its VoiceOver screen reader technology to Switch Ctrol, which allows switches, joysticks and other adaptive devices to ctrol what is the screen. screen.