Listen to a recap of the best stories of the 9to5Mac day. 9to5Mac Daily is available iTunes and the Apple Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or via our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
9to5Mac Happy Hour
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every day from the week. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple's iTunes / Podcast or your favorite podcast player to ensure that new episodes are delivered as so as they are available.
- MacBook Air 13-inch Retina's Apple Apple is not expected to be launched at WWDC because producti would be postped to the third quarter
- Apple Announcement a revenue of $ 61.1 billi in Q2 2018: 52.2 milli iPhes, 9.1 milli iPads, 4.9 milli Macs
- Warren Buffett is a major investor
- Berkshire Hathaway of Warren Buffett bought 75M of AAPL shares in the 1st quarter, a $ 42.5 billi stake
- Sos Holding media event in San Francisco June 6, soundbar with Alexa Possible
- Windows: Apple closes the Texture magazine app next mth
- Best Buy Mother's Day Sale includes CarPlay units starting at $ 350, MacBook deals, Beats plus  Apple Watch Series 3 priced at $ 279 19659008] Pad & Quill offers huge 25% off for Mother's Day bags Leather, iPhe Case, Plus
- Making The Grade: Is Apple TV A Dignified Additi In The Classroom?
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help other people discover the show!