China refuses to delay of Foxconn recovery plans iPhone production coronavirus concerns

Local Chinese authorities are refuting a report from yesterday, which said that they had said Foxconn, which has not been able to open up its iPhone production plants on February 10, as previously planned. Reuters reports today that the Shenzhen authorities are still conducting checks and have yet to take a final decision.

Yesterday’s report from Nikkei, and has stated that public health experts has been conducting inspections in the Foxconn factories, by determining that there was “a high risk of infection by the coronavirus”, in the facilities. Because of this, the facilities are unsuitable for a production restart, the report notes.

In a statement ed to WeChat today, however, Shenzhen Longhua district explained that the Nikkei report was untrue, and that no final decision has been taken. According to the statement, public health experts are still conducting checks at Foxconn facilities. Once each installation is disabled, the company will be able to restart production.

Foxconn, however, seems to be placed on local authorities by giving the green light to resume production. Reuters which quotes a “source close to the matter” and says that “tens of thousands of workers” have aly back in the area and are waiting to restart production work on 10 February.

In a statement this morning, Foxconn reiterated that it is waiting to receive the recommendations of your local authorities before going forward. “We have not received all the requests of our clients on the need to resume production earlier (that of the local government recommendations),” the company said The Reuters news agency.

The thousands of workers who work in the factories of Foxconn will need to wear masks, to undergo temperature control, and adhere to a dining room system is considered to be safe, he said in the statement. “We’re going to announce to the public the production of the company’s recovery of the situation in a timely manner,” he added.

Yesterday’s report from Nikkei, and has stated that public health experts has been conducting inspections in the Foxconn factories, by determining that there was “a high risk of infection by the coronavirus”, in the facilities. Because of this, the facilities are unsuitable for a production restart, the report notes.

Check out on YouTube for more Apple news:

The thousands of workers who work in the factories of Foxconn will need to wear masks, to undergo temperature control, and adhere to a dining room system is considered to be safe, he said in the statement. “We’re going to announce to the public the production of the company’s recovery of the situation in a timely manner,” he added.

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

      Leave a Reply

      AppleiPhonestop - Apple iPhone News and Rumours All Day
      Login/Register access is temporary disabled
      Compare items
      • Laptops (0)
      Compare
      0