Returning to school often means that you need to connect something from the digital world to analog. Do you need sound? Do you need printed materials? I have a Cool Stuff John F. Braun and Dave Hamilton found for you! Next, I will explain external disk (including APFS), cable modem advice, and extra Mac mini troubleshooting. All over this, just push the play!
MGG 725: Please note school CSF, external APFS, cable modem, and iPhone Lint.
7: 29 PM | September 3, 2018 | 01: 33: 25
Returning to school often means that you need to connect something from the digital world to analog. Do you need sound? Do you need printed materials? I have a Cool Stuff John F. Braun and Dave Hamilton found for you! Then, to troubleshoot the external disk …
Note: Shownotes are in progress …
Chapter / Timestamp / Staff:
- 00: 00: 00 Mac Geek Gab 725 (Monday, September 3, 2018)
- 00:01:51 Remove iPhone and iPad ports
- 00:06:41 Brother J-CSF-HyperJuice External Battery Pack
- 00:08:34 Consider upgrading a laptop
- 00: 14: 09 Sponsor: PDFpen from Smile is the ultimate tool for editing PDF. Using PDFpen, you can scanlessly and paperlessly with OCR, and you can search and change important information such as account number, correct text of PDF without originals, and so on. Learn more about PDFpen at SmileSoftware.com/podcast.
- 00: 17: 19 Rob-CSF-AirPort Express AirPlay 2
- 00:20:41 CSF Anchor Sound Core Flare
- 00:23:21 CSF – Samsung Xpress M2020 laser printer
- 00: 27: 29 DLH-CSF-TimingApp
- 00: 29: 17 John-CSF-netcat or nc
- 00:34:58 Sponsor: CodeWeavers Crossover – Can you play lots of old Windows games on Mac with CrossOver as a nostalgic feeling of this summer?
- 00: 36: 45 January – Troubleshooting a missing USB disk
- 00:43:24 Steve-Financial Software (only for the second part)
- 00: 49: 58 this week's MGG premium …